Thursday, April 12, 2012

FREEEEEEEDOM!

Hah! I let the chicks out of their cage today. Just set them on the ground next to the tub and let them walk around. They didn't do much except shit on the floor. I guess it's going to take some getting used to. They are getting really comical, they dive bomb each other on a regular basis and make the cutest noises. Like chicken speak for "SERIOUSLY?! Do you have ANYTHING better to do than jump on my back, I mean really"  and it makes me smile. Only another 2-3 weeks before they are outside for good, which makes me a little sad because I wont hear their cute peeping anymore, but happy I don't have to deal with the nuclear fall-out type dust that they make. That shit is THICK. Anyways, I'll end with a picture, obviously Codex is learning to perch.

1 comment:

  1. Potty train those beasts! I would seriously die if I ever saw a chicken pooping in a kids toilet. One of those little portable ones. Lila likes to play with hers out on the front lawn. We're making a great first impression in our new neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete