Friday, April 27, 2012

Like paper.

So I'm really sorry about being one dimensional lately. Chickens Chickens Chickens. And not around. The chickens are out in their coop as of yesterday, and while I miss hearing them chirp and talk it's nice to not have my dining room look like a barnyard, for now, since I have 3 new babies coming first week in May. Because it's totally logical when you lose one chick to buy three more. I told Mike I needed to fill the gaping hole in my heart with more chickens, I might have pouted. Winner.

We went out to Santa Monica recently and had a blast, if you want to spy all my pictures you can check them on Twitter or Instagram : Only1KristenL You can see pictures of the girls in their new digs, Santa Monica and my stay at the super swanky Viceroy.

My yard is coming around, I replanted Iris's and Peonies from my childhood neighbors yard, and they are coming up gangbusters. I'm also inter planting edibles and perennials. I put in Rhubarb last week and hope it does well. I LOVE Rhubarb.

I have nothing funny to talk about. This is weird, nothing hilarious has happened to me lately and I'm not sure if that's good or bad.  I'm just kind of motoring along. Hopefully I'll walk face first into a glass door, or put my foot in my mouth in a really embarrassing kind of way so I can continue blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment