Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh the facets of a girl like me.

So, I've never really been able to fit into any mold. EVER. And the older I get the more true it becomes. I love fashion, and Harley's and farming, folk music and Slayer. I've got a inner geek that's being cultivated as we speak. I play WoW and if I could handle duel joysticks I'd probably play Xbox.

 Let's take today, On my way home from work I couldn't wait to see my little Chicky-Choos and tell Mike I'd named them all after characters in "The Guild" Mostly from Axis of Evil. But, then he texted me my bike was running. So I took Diamond for a little spin! Then, as I settle into my chair he plays a Kotaku preview of the Mists of Pandaria on WoW. And I totally geeked out that you could be a RED PANDA (but only if you're a chick)

All my life I'd had a friend that thought I was always trying to "fit in" when I got interested in something new, but what they didn't realize is I've picked up all this info and knowledge of so many different things it makes me an incredibly well rounded person, and not shallow at all (Like trying to "fit in" suggests)

And then we could talk about all the stuff I've done for work, but that's a whole other blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment