Friday, March 16, 2012

You missed me, didn't you?

So it's been about a month since my last post, sorry about that! I'd like to say I was super busy doing important stuff but really, I just started playing WoW again!  But spring is coming, and I'm going to put us in the poor house buying hydrangeas and these awesome Spicy Cajun Louisiana Iris's ! This Sunday is supposed to be 70 and my only plan is to be outside in the yard. Our front porch needs to be painted and lots of things need to be cleaned up. Now that we own a house, I really want it to look nice!!

I had some wedding "dreams" last night, more like nightmares! It was the day of our wedding and I didn't want to get out of bed. Wasn't cause I didn't want to get married, I was just tired. And when I did get out of bed the hair dresser wouldn't let me take a shower, and I hadn't shaved! And when All my bridesmaids showed up they didn't have any dresses so we're at some back woods hick dress barn trying to find SOMETHING - ANYTHING for them to wear, and all I do is ...

Okay.. seriously. There is the biggest spider crawling across my floor right now. Maybe I'm not so excited about spring? But, expect rain tomorrow that lil' guy got the bad end of a kleenex box.

So anyways, We're at this bridal shop trying to find my girls something to wear that matches and the only color we can find is this yellow the color of highway safety vests. So next thing you know we've got a bathtub full of red wine (Seriously, WTF?!) and we're "dying" them what we think will turn pink. So it turns out okay, and we're having our ceremony (BTW, Mike wasn't in this dream seriously I remember a lot, but never a single dude in the dream) and it starts to pour and all the red wine is running off the dresses, and I'm having a fit because NOW they look ruined. Like seriously, they weren't ruined before.

Anyways, wedding planning is all done! The only thing we need to figure out are favors and seating cards. So I promise I'll stop more than once a month and blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment